Looking for anger management in Glasgow? My anger management course will give you fast, effective techniques and strategies to reduce your anger and take control of your life.
For your free, no-obligation consultation call/text me on 0791 240 8830, or send an email using the form at the bottom of this page.
Anger Management Glasgow is for you if:
- You can’t control your anger no matter how hard you try
- You feel regret, shame and guilt after your outbursts of anger
- Your anger is starting to have an effect on your physical health
- People around you are starting to notice the changes in you
- You’re worried that you’re going to lose the people that matter the most to you
This isn’t just another anger management course. It’s a private, confidential, one-to-one program that’s specifically tailored to your individual needs.
During this intensive four-week course I will help you get to the core of your anger and release the emotional pain that’s behind it. I will also teach you simple effective techniques to naturally relax and stay calm – whatever the situation.
My name is Lisa Murphy and I’m a therapist based in the Glasgow area. I’m highly trained in many different healing modalities including counselling, hypnotherapy and NLP (neuro-linguistic programming). During the course we will use a mixture of these therapies to help you gain control of your emotions and get your life back.
Can you imagine how it would feel to be calm and relaxed whenever you wanted to be?
What would your life be like if you learned to control your anger?
Think of what it would mean – not just to your own health and well-being, but for those around you.
Glasgow Anger Management is NOT for you if:
- You aren’t ready to make big changes in your life
- It wasn’t your idea – somebody else (eg your partner, or your boss) told you that you should do it
- Your level of motivation isn’t very high
Want to learn more about Anger Management Glasgow? Call or text me on 0791 240 8830 and book a telephone consultation. It’s free, no-obligation, and during the call you can ask any questions you need to about the course. We will also conduct an informal assessment and I will let you know if I think the course is suitable for you.
If you prefer to get in touch via email you can do so by using the form below.